In 1814, a young American lawyer and amateur poet named Francis Scott Key witnessed 19 British naval ships attack Fort McHenry in Baltimore Harbor. The scene sounds intense- rain pouring down, explosions all night- but as the smoke dissipated and dawn broke, the American flag flying above the battle zone was, famously, "still there."
Inspired by Francis Scott Key’s words and those all-American stars and stripes, we proudly present the Star Spangled Kids Premiums. Each pair features non-polarized moonshine lenses, patriotic red, white, and blue coloring, and white 'K' logos. Bold, white stars and stripes run down the outside of each arm.
- Blue fronts with red, white, and blue arms
- White stars and stripes patterns along each outside arm
- Matte finish
- White 'K' logos
- UV400 sun protection
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses
- Protective pouch included
- Betsy Ross would be proud